Here is a selection of finished/ongoing master projects:
- Interfaces between End-Users and the Smart Energy Grid - Investigating the importance of user behaviour - Tobias Kramer - 2018 - This project won the "Talent of the Year" prize in 2018 from Årets Framtidsbyggare.
- Assessing the potential of applying energy saving measures and renewable energy resources in the campus of Lund University - Yuchen Yang & Yurui Huang - 2017 - This project won the "Talent of the Year" prize in 2017 from Årets Framtidsbyggare.
- Assessing the Passive House regulations for future climate conditions in Swedish single family residential building - Shambhatra Sreepada Vinay - 2017 - This project won the "Talent of the Year" prize from Årets Framtidsbyggare.
- Hygrothermal Analysis of Retrofitted Buildings in the Campus of Lund University - Nickolaj Feldt Jensen - 2016 - This project won the FIRST PRIZE for Energistipendium from Eksta Bostads AB
- Analysis and thermal-dynamic behaviour model of an administrative straw bale building “Minergie-ECO” in Lausanne - Adrien Chaussinand - 2014 (French report - EPFL - News)